Sunday, October 28, 2012

An account of my jouney begins ...

Hello people! I am really anxious as I begin to write this blog (like everyone is when they are about to begin anything new :P)! I guess the best way to deal with this is to just get on with it. So... My name is Dilip Merala and I am an actor. I write about my acting experiences on another blog titled 'Chasing my only dream...' that you can find here: http://dilipmerala.wordpress.com/

While that blog is specific to just my acting experiences, I wanted to start writing about my travelling experiences which I am really beginning to enjoy! So, here I am :)



Most of my posts in this diary are going to be from the point of view of an actor. As you must have gauged by now, I am not very good at this "writing" stuff but I am just willing to share whatever I have seen, learnt, discovered, felt, experienced while traveling. I will also try to post up how I got to the places I visited, where I stayed, what I ate and how much it cost, etc. I hope that those who are kind enough to read my blog get something out of it. If nothing else, well.. at least a smile :)

Dilip


1 comment:

  1. Hehe..I am so jealous. Not only are you travelling but blogging just adds to the wow factor:)I am subscribing to it! Btw, i am off to ratnagiri tonight..fyi!!! :p

    ReplyDelete